On 02/ 3/09 02:02 PM, Victor Duchovni wrote:
On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 01:52:45PM -0800, Nandini Mocherla wrote:

My makedefs.out does not say any thing about configurations i specified with "make files" other than PCRE and here is the output

EXPORT = AUXLIBS=' -L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib -lpcre' CCARGS=' -Dstrcasecmp=fix_strcasecmp -Dstrncasecmp=fix_strncasecmp -DHAS_PCRE -I/usr/include/pcre' OPT='-O' DEBUG='-g'

You built Postfix with default values for all the installation parameters.
It is generally unnecessary to specify "-L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib", but this
may be a side-effect of running pcre-config, rather than active action
on your part.

I didn't specify with my make files.  May it is the default i guess.  The only thing i
specified for PCRE is "AUXLIBS=-lpcre" \