Tony Demark:
> >> If the original server gets an email addressed to 'me-
> >> foo...@example.com', I need the email to be relayed to
> >> 'm...@example.com', not 'me-foo...@example.com'.
> >
> > /^(.+)(-.+)?...@example\.com$/    $...@example.com
> >

> OK ... I think I got this figured out. It ended up that the searches I
> was referencing for configuration were from 2002 ... things have
> changed somewhat since then. Combine that with a typo in a file name
> and things really start not adding up.
>
> I started fresh with an unused domain, used only the official docs,
> and got it working. Sometimes you end up so far down the wrong path,
> it's hard to comprehend just how far you have to backtrack to right
> yourself, even if you have access to the best and brightest!

To make this work without false matches, you will need to enumerate
the user names.

/^(user1|user2|user3)(-.+)?...@example\.com$/    $...@example.com
/^(user4|user5|user6)(-.+)?...@example\.com$/    $...@example.com

False positives will cause your machine to accept spam, find out
that Google rejects the non-existent username, and then your Postfix
will try to return the spam to people who did not send it.