João Miguel Neves a écrit :
> OK, I'll take that into consideration if I re-enable SAV.

if you re-enable SAV, do as much checks as you can. the minimum is
zen.spamhaus.org. but you can also use spamcop.

it would also be good to do it after greylisting, but this means your GL
server need to return a defer instead of defer_if_permit.

what you can also do is run a log parser that counts the SAV probes you
send, and disable the feature if some threshold is reached (rate limit
per client network, per sender domain, and global).  (an alternative is
a policy server that implements this, but a log parser is enough).

I was under the impression that you did it before zen check because the
log you posted has a client listed in zen. but I now realize it may have
been listed later.