Dear, all.  I have a few questions regarding how to
clone/duplicate/copy an incoming/outgoing email message so that the
same email got to 2 of my servers.

newserver.mynetwork.com (with Postfix and local IMAP server) --
incoming/outgoing emails arrive at this server first
zimbra.mynetwork.com (with Postfix and local IMAP server) -- the
_same_ incoming/outgoing emails need to be here also

Currently I have a zimbra server running Postfix as its MTA and I want
to keep it running as a backup/redundant to a newer server that I am
going to install.  This new server also runs Postfix as its MTA so all
incoming and outgoing emails should go through this new server first.
I would like to know of ways to clone all emails so that both servers
would have the same copy of incoming/outgoing email messages.  I have
the same set of users on both server through openldap directory.

I read the mailing list and saw suggestions of using virtual alias:
u...@example.com     u...@host1.example.com, u...@host2.example.com
but I would like to have more information on how to do this.

I also found some others suggested to use regex to handle that but
these suggestions might not be what I need for my situations.

Thanks you for any suggestions.