-------- Message original --------
Sujet : Re: DSN: Improper sequence of commands in postfix 2.5.4
De : wie...@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)
Pour : Eddy Beliveau <eddy.beliv...@hec.ca>
Copie à : postfix-users@postfix.org
Date : 2009-02-13 12:19

Eddy Beliveau:
Hi!

I'm using Postfix 2.5.4 and it worked well.  Thanks  ;-)

One of my academic user received this error message

Google didn't help me much

Do you know what can cause this failure ?

Is it cause by my server ?

Reporting-MTA: dns;bay0-imc3-s4.bay0.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;COl0-MC4-F43.Col0.hotmail.com

Is your machine called COl0-MC4-F43.Col0.hotmail.com?

        Wietse

Hi! Wietse,

Many thanks for your reply.

Of course not, this is not one of our servers.  ;-)

I was just wondering what is the cause of that "Improper sequence of commands" reply.

It seems that the problem is between CO10-MC4-F43.Col0.hotmail.com
and bay0-icm3-s4.bay0.hotmail.com

If so, my server has nothing to do with it.

Is there something that I can do on my end side to correct this behaviour ?

Thanks again
Eddy