Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have successfully used this cert with openldap programs - ldapsearch. I've tried both specifying a ca cert directory and cert file. In fact, all programs I can test with work except for the code around dict_ldap as far as I can tell. That includes openDS and openldap ldapsearch, courier authlib's ldap module, and cyrus saslauthd.

-Nick