We have a very clear policy that users are only permitted to relay mail
from our networks. If they are sending from home, they use webmail.
We've had one or two instances where external organisations have used
some kind of auto-reply mechanism which purports to send from our users,
but we simply tell them to fix the sender address. We use a sender
access map to reject the spurious senders that aren't coming from
my_networks. You can use warn_if_reject to test the impact of this
measure for a few days or weeks.

main.cf
======
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks,
  permit_sasl_authenticated,
  reject_unauth_destination,
  reject_non_fqdn_sender,
  check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access

# cat /etc/postfix/sender_access
ourdomain.com           REJECT
ourdomain.gov.au          REJECT