Hi again,

Question, even though this proxy is supposed to simply forward the remote
traffic based on the sender_relay file, is it supposed to do DNS lookups on
the destination domain? Having some issues with DNS resolution - server is
sending DNS queries but no reply comes back. Firewall rules permit such
traffic so stumped on that but does this box have to do DNS?

Thanks...