I added onmicrosoft.com to my sender access file, I've dumped 10 so far.

On 1/7/24 1:41 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users wrote:
On 07.01.24 10:17, John Hill via Postfix-users wrote:
First I am really amazed at the amount of support, that's not true everywhere. I also like the tone of the posts, very respectful.

I have 3.7.9 and all the settings.

Outlook protection is slamming me, 6 to 10 worthless emails every day. glad they don't make condoms.

I have sent everyone with source back to ab...@outlook.com. They always automatically thank me.

I can't block outlook, so I gave up and block all onmicrosoft emails.

I'll see how that goes.

Is the domain still the same? Last time I got spam from such domain, I have blocked the .onmicrosoft.com domain at MTA level.