On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 05:38:37PM +0200, Nikolaos Milas via Postfix-users
wrote:

> On 10/1/2024 5:24 μ.μ., Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users wrote:
>
> > If you use postscreen, remove reject_rbl_client from *_restrictions.
> >
> > reject_rhsbl_client, reject_rhsbl_sender and reject_rhsbl_helo are fine
> > to stay since they use something postscreen does not.
>
> Thanks Matus for your prompt reply. I appreciate it a lot.

My advice is slightly different, I'd still use zen.spamhaus.org in
smtpd(8), without any of the other (more prone to be false positive)
lists.  The postscreen cached verdict can be outdated.  Keeping in mind
that of course in smtpd(8) there's no scoring, so the whitelists with
negative scores aren't available.  If you absolutely want to ensure
that the whitelists are honoured, then you need to stick to just
postscreen.

--
    Viktor.