Hi Matus,

Thanks for the idea below. I'm going to try wrapping them in $mua in main.cf
.

However, you said;

"Looking at your smtpd_recipient_restrictions and using reject_rbl_client,
you need to override them too."

I really didn't get this, by "overriding" could you explain further please
where I made a mistake?

Regards.

Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users <postfix-users@postfix.org>, 5 Şub