On 2/7/24 12:53 PM, John Hill via Postfix-users wrote:

On 2/7/24 12:15 PM, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users wrote:
On Wed, Feb 07, 2024 at 11:21:10AM -0500, John Hill via Postfix-users wrote:

I use fail2ban as well. I'm just going to see if the sender sever will give
up!
I prefer to have logs that record what I'm blocking.  With firewall
rules there's not sufficient forensic evidence left behind.

True.

I think this deny list is working. The hits keep coming, but fewer so far!

--john

Victor was right. With post screen deny list I get fewer hits. I was blocking over 8,000 hits on the firewall from 28 hosts (same domain).

Now it has dropped to circa 800 total.

Am I correct, I can use a client access list to redirect by IP to a virtual email account?

It might be interesting to see what is so important about this email.

--john

*/
/*