On Tue, Apr 02, 2024 at 04:14:29AM -0400, Dan Mahoney via Postfix-users wrote:
> Hey there all,
>
> I’m setting up a staging version of dayjob’s ticket system, and we’d
> basically like postfix to still function, but instead of touching the
> internet at all, just deliver everything to a single file (or a maildir, I
> suppose), regardless of if a file is invoked via sendmail, or a port 25
> connection.  I’d like nothing to leave the box.
>
> Is there some kind of transport hack I can use for this?

    # No local(8) delivery
    #
    alias_database =
    mydestination =
    local_transport = error:5.1.2 Mailbox unavailable

    # No locally hosted domains, but you may want to set one of these
    # non-empty to accept mail over SMTP, if mail comes in from outside,
    # but this could also be via submission, permit_mynetworks, ...
    #
    relay_domains =
    virtual_alias_domains =
    virtual_mailbox_domains =

    # Collapse all recipients to a single address, delivered to a single
    # maildir.
    #
    enable_original_recipient = no
    virtual_alias_maps = static:allmail@$mydomain
    default_transport = virtual
    virtual_mailbox_maps = static:/var/spool/virtual/allmail/
    virtual_uid_maps = static:12345
    virtual_gid_maps = static:12345

--
    Viktor.