Hi Victor

thanks a lot for the hint to the right direction. Tried first with
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps but this one does not like the
transport name without nexthop. But
sender_dependent_default_transport_maps accepts smtps: without nexthop
:-)

Tested it on our testbox and it behaves like we want it :-)

Have a nice weekend

tobi