On Sun, Apr 28, 2024 at 05:31:21PM -0700, Peter via Postfix-users wrote:

> The ideal end goal would be to use the same general set of controls as
> v4, but to start off I would like to use a more permissive/less
> restrictive set of controls, and initially only enable v6 for
> receiving (as that's where I anticipate the majority of the issues).

Actually, you should not expect more issues while receiving IPv6 mail,
that's typically rather mundane.  On the contrary, the issues you're
more likely to see are with *sending* outbound mail over IPv6, where
some major provider receiving systems are *more* strict (requiring
DKIM, SPF, ...) with IPv6 clients.[

> I'm not entirely sure how to do this, so I am seeking recommendations &
> guidance.

Just turn on inbound IPv6 with the same rules as IPv4, there's no need
to do anything special.

--
    Viktor.