Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a Postfix or an Rspamd problem or a Gmail problem, the first two I can do something about the third one not so sure.

I'm running a personal E-mail server running on a VPS via a2hosting. I'm using Cloudflare for my DNS. I've got Postfix 3.7.11 and Rspamd 3.8.4 going. All appears well on my end, I've got dns MX, a PTR, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC with what I thought was abiding by Google's new email sending policy so I could get a message through.

On my side the email is accepted from here, and relayed, Rspamd does sign it, and Postfix's last message in the log is a message sent delivered, and removed from my queue. I check my test Gmail account, and the message is indeed there, but Gmail has placed it in the spam folder. I check the headers of said message, an SPF and DKIM both pass.

I am open to suggestions.

Thanks.
Dave.

--