Am 19.05.24 um 14:06 schrieb John Fawcett via Postfix-users:

Hi Richard

though probably not relevant to your current issue, one thing to watch out for
with the approach you are using is the value of postfix parameter postfix
mailbox_size_limit. This value applies to all files written by the lda process
that postfix spawns, not just the mailbox files, so also applies to log file
sizes.

John

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't think it's relevant here. It's set to 0,
so if I'm correct that should have turned the limitation off.

Richard