Helo,

Is somebody able to guide me?

I have Postfix as gateway machine. It is mixed and has some
local virtual mailboxes for domains, and for others it acts as an incoming
relay forwarding to an internal Postfix.

The working is very good but now I have a tiny hitch. Until now I have been
able to cope with the simple set up as local domains on the gateway are not the
same as the domains on the internal server. Now I have a need to keep a couple
of email addresses on the gateway for one of the domains that is on the
internal Postix server.

Perhaps a diagram will help?

Current
INET -> GATEWAY     -> INTERNAL
        example.com    nothing.com
        box.com        eggs.com

Trying to configure
INET -> GATEWAY     -> INTERNAL
        example.com    nothing.com
        box.com        eggs.com
        b...@eggs.com

Perhaps is possible somehow to have recipient on gateway Postfix
and rest of domain relayed to internal Postfix box?

C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.