Bryan Irvine wrote:
When I was still managing an email system and got a complaint like
that.  I'd actually contact the postmaster for the mail system with
the errors and let them know it's failing.
Let's say the problem is yahoo.com or gmail.com. Have you ever tried to reach a postmaster at large corporate mail and web sites? I am having problems with domains of mine being 'tarpitted' by some of the big email providers but I am unable to get in touch with anyone to find out a) why and b) if it can be fixed.

I managed it once by chasing down an SEC filing and calling the corporate counsel, who returned my call instantly because he thought I was accusing his company of SPAM (I never said or implied any such thing, but the misunderstanding was fortuitous).

Andy
begin:vcard
fn:Andrew T. Robinson, CISM, CGEIT, CISSP, CSSLP
n:Robinson;Andrew
org:NMI InfoSecurity Solutions
adr:;;100 Christopher Columbus Drive Suite 2121;Jersey City;NJ;07302;USA
email;internet:a...@nmi.net
title:President & Owner
tel;work:207-780-6381 x226
tel;fax:207-780-6301
tel;cell:347-327-4224
note;quoted-printable:Member of ISACA New York Area Board of Directors=0D=0A=
	andrew.robin...@isacany.org
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.nmi.net
version:2.1