On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Gilles
Albusac<gilles.albu...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> I would like to enable TLS + SMTP/SASL on my postfix 2.6 for my remote
> laptop users.
>
> But I don't know how to verify login/password who are declared on a second
> server in Windows 2003 (Active Directory).

1. saslauth can only access one server/mechanism.
2. the first/master LDAP server can return referrals to another
servers, but anonymous query must be supported for this servers.
3. Ldap implementation from Windows 2000 is buggy (solved after some upgrade).

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"Don't try to adapt the software to the way you work, but rather
yourself to the way the software works" (myself)