Victor, take a look at my e-mail sent 3 days ago in the same thread. I
already mentioned the smtp_generic_maps there (order before canonical).

Now it depends on what Dilip wants to achieve, we didn't get enough
details.
smtp_generic_maps won't work, if you still need to receive e-mails for the
old domain (here abc.net) and forward them to a remote host where the
mailboxes are stored.
If the mailboxes are stored on the postfix server then this should be
smtp_generic_maps, I agree.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 8:06 AM, Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org