Le dimanche 25 décembre 2011 06:06, fakessh @ a écrit :
> Le jeudi 22 décembre 2011 22:19, Andreas Berton a écrit :
> > On Tue, 20 Dec 2011, fakessh @ wrote:
> > > hello list
> > > hello geek
> > > hello guru
> > > hello Fu

> > Hi
> > Problem usually occur when you run dspam from pipe, and my guess is that
> > you do so. Consider switch to daemon mode/lmtp whish in many cases solv
> > the problem, However if need to run from command line you might try this.
> >
> > dspam     unix  -       n       n       -       10      pipe
> >     flags=Ru user=dspam argv=/usr/bin/dspam --client
> > --deliver=spam,innocent
> >     --user $user --mail-from=$sender --rcpt-to $recipient
> >     -o destination_recipient_limit=1
> >

> > good luck
> > Andreas
>
> I was not able to configure DSPAM with content_filter using lmtp:
> the only connection that I've managed to do that is a pipe as described in
> the man page of dspam
>
> how to do manage the connection of dspam
> with multiple content_filter and lmtp
>
> my many test did not allow me to find a solution
>
> all etstimonials are welcome

i reread the doc and i succes manage connection to dspam with lmtp
i configured multiple content filter
i quote my example

# service for accepting messages FROM the DKIM signing proxy
127.0.0.1:10030 inet  n  -      n       -       10      smtpd
    -o content_filter=lmtp:unix:/var/run/dspam/dspam.sock
    -o
receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
    -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
    -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
    -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8

dspam      unix  n       -       n       -       -       lmtp
#    -o lmtp_data_done_timeout=1200
#    -o lmtp_send_xforward_command=yes
#    -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
#    -o max_use=20

127.0.0.1:10037 inet  n -       n       -       -        smtpd
  -o content_filter=
  -o
receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
  -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
  -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
  -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
  -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8

that sample it is correct ?

all testimonials are welcome
--
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7

 http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
 http://gplus.to/sshfake
 http://gplus.to/sshswilting
 http://gplus.to/john.swilting