From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
On Behalf Of Leslie León Sinclair
Sent: 11 January 2012 13:49
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: Disable sending mails via telnet

First:
I apology bellow about my yesterday´s behavior.

My issue:
I have a postfix[Debian] server, and it´s working nice, but I need to block
people to send mails via telnet[telnet mydomain.com 25], everything is working
nice and shiny, error/warning logs are empty, dovecot logging normal, no error
so far, but still the issue.

Now:
I will do a VM with the same config and will test, on other machine, to see
some changes in SASL and stuff related and later I post my results with main.cf
included.
Until then, please do not replys to my mails, I´ll be out for a while...

Best regards...

> Sorry my mistake, I´m punishing myself right now, by the way I asked
> here in the list, but I was tired dealing with this problem. Reading
> yesterday´s mail now... I feel like a barbarian...
>
> It´s not gonna happen again, or at least, I will try.
>
> Good day to all...

Participe en Universidad 2012, del 13 al 17 de febrero de 2012.
Habana, Cuba: http://www.congresouniversidad.cu Consulte la enciclopedia
colaborativa cubana. http://www.ecured.cu