>>  I'm searching for a friend (who has very few money) an open source
>>  antivirus scanner for email server that works with Postfix.
>>
>>  Any infos/links/advices  welcome
>
> One link, Google, would have easily found clamav.
>
> Info/advice: with postscreen(8), sane HELO restrictions, and good
> DNSBLs, clamav is not going to get much use.
>
> http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html <-- Postfix 2.8 req'd
> http://readlist.com/lists/postfix.org/postfix-users/28/140973.html
> http://jimsun.linxnet.com/misc/postfix-anti-UCE.txt
> http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/ <-- worth the cost if not gratis for you
> http://www.spamhaus.org/whitepapers/effective_filtering.html
> http://barracudacentral.org/rbl <-- gratis but registration req'd
> http://www.hardwarefreak.com/fqrdns.pcre <-- Stan's big list

I've been curious about Stan's list of pcres.  It looks massive, and Stan
seems to be a regular expert contributer here.  But I'm reluctant to
start using a text file from a web site with nothing on it and only a
bit of documentation in the file itself (not saying it's not sufficiently
clear to implement, just that I don't feel like I have enough info to
judge if the list will continue to be supported, if it's supported by
more than one person, if it's supported just as a hobby or not,
whether or not many other administrators are making use of it......)

So who is using Stan's list?  What do people have to say about
it?  What should I consider in regard to possibly implementing it?