On 1/30/2012 6:46 PM, Gonzo Fernandez wrote:
> Thank you Noel. Our server sends out copies of email confirmations
> to our clients and if the client decides to make a large order they
> end up pushing our volume up and we end up getting blocked by their
> mail server. I seem to be getting connection timed out on a lot of
> the hosts. I even try to telnet to ip and port 25 but it keeps
> timing out. I used "grep" to search in /var/log/maillog and I got
> this. Any ideas?

This isn't a postfix problem.  If you can't telnet to any client
port 25, then you have a connectivity problem; maybe your ISP is
blocking that port, or some firewall has been misconfigured.
Contact your networking team or your ISP.

If you can't telnet to this one destination port 25, they're
blocking you.  You'll need to contact them to get this resolved.

Good luck.

  -- Noel Jones