On 09.04.2012 15:19, /dev/rob0 wrote:
On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 02:23:14PM +0200, tobi wrote:
I wonder if it's somehow possible to block client ips from a cidr
map for a certain receiver address only. I have some addresses for
which I do not want clients from certain providers to send mail to.
With a cidr map in smtpd_client_restrictions I affect all addresses
on my server, which is not my intention ;-) Would it be possible to
define this via a postfix policy or something similar? My goal
would be to get a cidr map that would only be used when certain
receiver addresses occur during smtp dialog.
Use a restriction class called from a check_recipient_access lookup,
which then does your check_client_access cidr: lookup.
Thanks for putting me into the right direction. that works perfect :-)