Am 20.09.2013 22:10, schrieb azurIt:
>> Am 20.09.2013 22:03, schrieb azurIt:
>>> One note to all fans of 'spam filters rejecting' here: Did you even notice
>>> that
>>> NO ONE of big e-mail providers are rejecting messages based on standard
>>> spam filter techniques?
>>> Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, AT&T, ... No one is doing it, most of them have
>>> developed their own
>>> filtering systems and you must be really big spammer to be blocked
>>> permanently.
>>> The best of them is Google, just try their filters and you will see (even
>>> blocking which
>>> was used to us was targeted only to particular messages)
>>
>> that must be why you started this with "Today gmail block us because of spam
>> (which we were
>> just forwarding, not sending)" :-)
>>
> Please read my whole message. Thank you

i did - but you still refuse to understand that *any* well implemented spam
filter
based on content also filters and rejects *pre queue* - nobody but you does
accept *any* message and in many countries filter and delete spam *after*
accept it from the sender even is not permitted by law

*any* serious spam filter REJECTS at SMTP level because it is the only way
the sender knows it was filtered while not be a backscatter because the
*sending server* is generating the bounce with the rejct message of the
final destination and if it was a professional spammer he will supress it
and not read the reject message at all

here you go:
http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_PROXY_README.html

BTW: avoid to look answering yourself by quoting because you cut the poster you
refer