Update:The error message my mail client receives is as follows:
"lmtp:+51c0564a95aa31a8840305bec77e9023baa46477"@Domain.TLD *User doesn't
exist: lmtp:@Domain.TLD* (in reply to RCPT TO command)and
"lmtp:[127.0.0.1]:8024"@Domain.TLD (expanded from   l...@list.tld): host
Domain.TLD[private/dovecot-lmtp]   said: 550 5.1.1
"lmtp:[127.0.0.1]:8024"@Domain.TLD User doesn't exist:
lmtp:[127.0.0.1]:8...@domain.tld (in reply to RCPT TO
command)------------------------The first example above came as a result of
a suggestion by Kai that my transport map was incorrect.  Specifically, he
suggested that I could remove the port specification and that mailman3 is
operating on a socket.  However, Mailman3 does not use a socket -
nonetheless I tried.  The result was the same.*Despite the directive for
Postfix to use the LMTP Transport *(either via lmtp or the mailman3 alias -
I have configured for both), *it still uses the dovecot-lmtp and ignores the
mailman lmtp.*  Furthermore, it places the mailman lmtp into the address TO
space, rather than utilizing the mailman3 transport method.I'm at a loss for
what is going on here...