On 3/6/2023 11:02 AM, Di Battista Francesco wrote:
I suppose I have a consumer public IP address.
I'm sure the email address is correctly.

It is possible to see the log from Gmail? I don't receive any error messages (for example delivery status).

It looks like you have projectinnovation.it set as a google apps domain (or whatever they call it now). As such, they expect your MX record to point to google. Mail sent from google will go directly to your domain gmail account instead of your MX.

I'm expect there's some way to fix this on the google apps control panel by setting google to not handle your mail.

Anyway, this isn't a postfix problem. Rather, a google apps config problem.

  -- Noel Jones