I have a specific email sender that is getting the error "Sender addresses
rejected: Domain not found".  Sure enough DNS provides no response for that
domain.  If I drop off the first part of the domain name, then DNS returns a
response.  However, the organization is using the complete name which means the
emails are dropped.  I know the proper solution is to have the originator fix
their DNS, but that is not going to happen in the near term.  I have tried
various ways for a temporary fix, but none have worked so far.  I don't want to
remove the "reject_unknown_sender_domain" function as it gets used properly a
lot.  Is there some way I can get postfix to accept these for local delivery?

-- Doug