It appears that Tom Reed via Postfix-users <t...@dkinbox.com> said:
>Since the message was sent to mailing list which rewrites envelope address
>and adds list signature, so:
>
>1) SPF for header From: address won't get pass due to SRS.
>2) DKIM won't get pass due to list signature.
>
>So the DMARC failed totally and the message was rejected.

Right.  Approximately every mailing list in the world has this problem.

>How to improve this?

There is no good answer. If your system is fairly small, make a
whitelist of mailing lists (probably by IP) and skip the DMARC checks.

Some lists apply ARC headers which let you look back and see what the
DMARC result was before the list changed it, but most lists don't, and
at this point there is no ARC milter I would want to use.

R's,
John