17.05.23, 13:20 +0200, Tom Reed via Postfix-users:

multiple items for a given directive, "," or space or "," + space all are
valid delimiters. Am I right? Such as the following.

Yes. From the doc[1]:
| Specify a list of restrictions, separated by commas
| and/or whitespace.

smtpd_relay_restrictions =
permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,defer_unauth_destination

smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks permit_sasl_authenticated
defer_unauth_destination

smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
defer_unauth_destination

This is invalid nevertheless, because you failed to follow this
| Continue long lines by starting the next line
| with whitespace.
part of the doc[1].

--
Regards