Viktor,

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 7:16 PM Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users <
postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 09:20:38AM -0400, Alex via Postfix-users wrote:
>
> > Maybe my issue is that the always_bcc user is going through a transport
> at
> > all, and instead should just be delivered locally, or perhaps processed
> > only by the local_transport? How can I do that?
> >
> > I recall many years ago doing that, before I set up multi-instance
> postfix.
>
> A not uncommon issue is that virtual alias expansion or other address
> rewriting actions are performed twice, once on each side of a
> content_filter.  This is covered in the "Advanced content filter:
> requesting that all mail is filtered" section of:
>
>     http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html#advanced_filter
>
>     (receive_override_options).
>
> And of course you can always go multi-instance, and configure suitable
> rewriting for the pre and post filter instances.

Yes, that's exactly what I'd like to do. I have multi-instance already
configured, but adding always_bcc to postfix-out doesn't seem to work.

I've also just experimented with "receive_override_options =
no_address_mappings" (I also remember doing that many years ago, but would
have never been able to figure that out on my own this time), and it now
just doesn't actually create a copy of the email for the always_bcc user.

Ideas on how to do it in my postfix-out instance? Ideally, I'd like it to
have been processed by amavis so I can benefit from the additional header
info.