> On Tue, May 30, 2023 at 07:18:01PM +0800, Tom Reed via Postfix-users
> wrote:
>
>> If I set up backup MX just the same weight as primary MX, can the two MX
>> servers work as load balancer for incoming emails?
>
> Will both then relay the mail to some other server for mailbox storage?
> Or are mailboxes stored on the "primary" server?
>
> In other words, where is the mail ultimately delivered for users to
> read it?

Hello victor,

I have a primary mx server saying it's mx1.dkinbox.com, where mails are
stored.

If I add a backup MX server saying it's mx2.dkinbox.com, I just want both
the mx1 and mx2 load balances the incoming messages, and mx2 forwards
messages to mx1 then.

Thank you.

--
Sent from https://dkinbox.com/