Hi,

I use OpenDMARC and I have it sending failure reports
with "FailureReports true". Unfortunately, one organisation
that sends me emails has a bug in their SPF record, and they
no longer have the postmaster@ email address needed to receive
DMARC reports, and I'm not sure that they know how to update
their DNS records, so I end up with hundreds and hundreds of
"Undeliverable" mail messages for each message that they send me.

Does anyone know how to tell OpenDMARC to limit the number of
attempts to send a failure report (ideally, to one)?

It's like each undeliverable message is resulting in a new
undeliverable message, with the subject header getting longer
and longer as each new "FW: Undeliverable:" is prepended to
it.

I've turned off FailureReports, but I'm wondering if anyone
knows a better way to deal with this.

cheers,
raf