Hi !

The dns entry provides info from which mailservers the receiptient should only accpet email from entire domain... whta the receiptiten is doing with that information is up to your settings in postfix

my entry e.g.

       600 IN TXT    "v=spf1 a mx -all"

that mean all servers listet in MX enrties of my domain are allowed to send emails from my domain....

So if you receive an email from my domain which are not sent from one of those servers you can (if you want) put them in spam

Ciao Gerd