On 8/14/2023 4:04 PM, lutz.niederer--- via Postfix-users wrote:
Hi,

we need to block subaddressing from extern, and only from extern.  Internally
we use it really often.

We thought about a table that denies recipient addresses that got a "+".  But
how do we filter only if they do not come from mynetwork and not the authenticated users,
but only from users outside?

Such a table would be a great idea, because when thinking about how to disable
it for external users only, some nice guys came up with the idea to use it from
extern, too.  But only for very specific addresses.
So, a table that operates in the class of not mynetwork and not authenticaed
and that gives us the freedom to filter what we want, that would be great.  But
have not found it.  What does not work for us is a separate smtpd in master.cf
listening on a different port.

Is there a (simple) way to do that?

Sure, just put your map after permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated. Something like:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  permit_sasl_authenticated
  reject_unauth_destination
  check_recipient_access regexp:/etc/postfix/no-subaddress
  ... other local controls ...

  -- Noel Jones