Ah sorry about that.

At  <mailto:s...@kbt.io> @Sandro Santilli I think this is caused by the logic
we have maybe to try to do something with XML entities

I had put in the PostgreSQL   touched => true

To allow setting defaults while skipping other defaults.

It seems for the translations it converted those to

=

Is this our doing or something in weblate you think?  I didn’t check out pot
file to see if it has a similar issue.

Thanks,

Regina