---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gandalf the Gray <pjduplooy....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: Postgres segfaults on raster query
To: Paul Ramsey <pram...@cleverelephant.ca>

Hi Paul.

I may be completely off base here, but MobilityDB requires you to have
postgis in preload.  From their github:

"You should also set the following in postgresql.conf depending on the
version of PostGIS you have installed (below we use PostGIS 3):

shared_preload_libraries = 'postgis-3'
max_locks_per_transaction = 128

If you do not preload the PostGIS library you will not be able to load the
MobilityDB library and will get an error message such as the following one

ERROR:  could not load library
"/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libMobilityDB-1.0.so": undefined symbol:
ST_Distance"