The version installed is 3.4.1, which is already the latest version. I'll
navigate upwards from the "Cache Lookup Error" location to identify the
cause.
Since it's a client development version of the database, any scenario could
have occurred.
After identifying the cause, I will reply to the email.

Regina Obe <l...@pcorp.us> 于2024年2月24日周六 10:18写道: