De: Bo Guo <bo....@gisticinc.com>
Enviado: miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2024 14:57:13
Para: SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA
Cc: postgis-users@lists.osgeo.org
Asunto: Re: linear reference/dynamic segmentation

Yes, Sergio!  We use PostGIS LRS quite extensively, as reflected in some
LRS-related videos https://www.youtube.com/linearbench.  I am more than happy
to have a screen session to share our experience with you.

My email is: bo....@gisticinc.com<mailto:bo....@gisticinc.com>

Bo

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 10:36 AM SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA