From: owner-power...@hps1.org [mailto:owner-power...@hps1.org] On Behalf Of
Sewell, Linda
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:27 AM
To: powernet@hps1.org
Subject: Powernet: Who Does your RPM Report To?

Hi All,

I know I've ended my subject sentence with a preposition, please don't send the
grammar police my way.

Diablo Canyon is in the middle of a re-organization and I have some questions
about your Radiation Protection manager (RPM) reporting relationship.  One
option in the re-organization is to have the RPM report to the "Operations
Services Director" who would have three OPS managers, one Chemistry manager and
the RPM reporting to them.  I think that may be inconsistent with the guidance
in Rev 1 of Reg Guide 8.2.  Prior to this potential change, our RPM has
reported to the Station Director for a number of years.

My question is:

To whom does your RPM report?

Thanks,

Linda

Linda M. Sewell, CHP
Principal Health Physicist
Pacific Gas & Electric Company
Diablo Canyon Power Plant
MS 119/1/117
PO Box 56
Avila Beach, CA 93424

P: 805.545.4315 | F: 805.545.2618| l...@pge.com<mailto:l...@pge.com>

________________________________
PG&E is committed to protecting our customers' privacy.
To learn more, please visit http://www.pge.com/about/company/privacy/customer/
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains
or may contain confidential information intended only for the addressee. If you
are not an intended recipient of this message, be advised that any reading,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply message and delete this
email message and any attachments from your system.