At Cook, the RPM reports to the Plant Manager.

From: owner-power...@hps1.org [mailto:owner-power...@hps1.org] On Behalf Of Epix
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:33 AM
To: powernet@hps1.org
Subject: Re: Powernet: Who Does your RPM Report To?

This is an EXTERNAL email. STOP. THINK before you CLICK links or OPEN
attachments.
________________________________
When I was RPM at Fitzpatrick, I reported to the Plant General Manager.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2015, at 11:26, Sewell, Linda <l...@pge.com<mailto:l...@pge.com>>
wrote:
Hi All,

I know I’ve ended my subject sentence with a preposition, please don’t send the
grammar police my way.

Diablo Canyon is in the middle of a re-organization and I have some questions
about your Radiation Protection manager (RPM) reporting relationship.  One
option in the re-organization is to have the RPM report to the “Operations
Services Director” who would have three OPS managers, one Chemistry manager and
the RPM reporting to them.  I think that may be inconsistent with the guidance
in Rev 1 of Reg Guide 8.2.  Prior to this potential change, our RPM has
reported to the Station Director for a number of years.

My question is:

To whom does your RPM report?

Thanks,

Linda

Linda M. Sewell, CHP
Principal Health Physicist
Pacific Gas & Electric Company
Diablo Canyon Power Plant
MS 119/1/117
PO Box 56
Avila Beach, CA 93424

P: 805.545.4315 | F: 805.545.2618| l...@pge.com<mailto:l...@pge.com>

PG&E is committed to protecting our customers' privacy.
To learn more, please visit http://www.pge.com/about/company/privacy/customer/