Previously I asked whether your utility used multipack dosimetry (EDEx) for
cavity work.  Of the responses, most did not.  Of the utilities that uses
multipack, none appear to use it on cavity workers.  So, as followup - please
respond to following.

1 - Do you use multipack dosimetry (EDEx) for the reactor cavity?

2 - If no, do you use shielding or other basis for not using multipack
dosimetry?

3 - If yes, do you multipack the following groups:
3a - deconners
3b - deconners
3c - cavity workers

Note - I will summarize the responses and provide the results back on powernet.
 Thank you.

Sun Lee, CHP
RP Technical Support
Perry Nuclear Power Plant
440-465-8030 cell
440-280-5039 work

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.