From: owner-power...@hps1.org [mailto:owner-power...@hps1.org] On Behalf Of
Benjy P Bertossi
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 2:21 PM
To: powernet@hps1.org
Subject: Re: Powernet: Electronic Dosimetry Lanyards

*** Exercise caution. This is an EXTERNAL email. DO NOT open attachments or
click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ***

Fermi - ED clip has an additional badge clip (McMaster Carr, very inexpensive)
fed through slot on ED clip, use ED clip on one side lanyard, clip badge clip
to other side of lanyard, ED stays secure, doesn't flip backwards. Double
capture is not required, but option is always available.

Benjy Bertossi
Fermi2 - RP Supervisor
734-586-4935
bertos...@dteenergy.com<mailto:bertos...@dteenergy.com>

[Inactive hide details for "Baca, Michelle A" ---02/27/2015 09:58:10 AM---Salem
(PSEG) would like to know if your site uses more]"Baca, Michelle A"
---02/27/2015 09:58:10 AM---Salem (PSEG) would like to know if your site uses
more than one lanyard/clip to secure electronic do