Hi,

I am soory if this is a stupid question, but I am new to POX and even
though i searched in internet i could not find an answer..

I am using two component files : l2_multi.py component which will send
traffic using shortest path.. and l2_multi_edited.py which will send
traffic using longest path..

I create a topoligy in mininet and start the POX with l2_multi.py component
which will send traffic using shortest path..

after sometime I want to change the componet to l2_multi_edited.py without
restarting POX, so that  traffic will be send with longest path..

how can I do this ? Please be kind enough to help me

Best Regards,

Windhya Rankothge....