Hello everybody,

My question is about the dpid number. I have a topology in mininet with 4
switches but there are repeated DPIDs values for switches. Shouldn't each
switch have an unique id? The connections are unique but not the IDs. In
event ConnectionUP I save the connections in a list, in this case, there
are four connections. I thought I could use the DPID to find the switch in
the list and then set a flow. But it may not work without unique ids. If
the ids are not unique, is there another way to identify a switch using POX?

Thanks in advance,

Amauri