I want to add three 4 bytes new tags to the packet header, so the length
of the match table should be increased from the 40 bytes to 56 bytes.
Here is the problem, I can capture the flow_mod packet with right
information of new tags if I process a flow_mod command to the
openvswitch without changing the variable in __len__() in class
ofp_match(), but if I change the variable in __len__() to 56, the
information of new tags in flow_mod packet I have captured will be
wrong. I can't understand why it is.
Please be kind to help me, thanks a lot.

Shengru Li
School of Information Science and Technology
University of Science and Technology of China
Email: shengru...@gmail.com