I apologize for the lack of information

I am using pox with mininet v2.0
the main code in my controller is ideal-pairwise-switch
My topology is 2 connected switches and 3 hosts in each
i am trying to do NAT between the switches# i do not know should I exclude ARP
pkts from NATing #

I have added the following matching in _handel_PacketIn

    msg = of.ofp_flow_mod()
    msg.idle_timeout = 10
    msg.hard_timeout = 30
    msg.match.dl_dst = packet.src
    msg.match.dl_src = packet.dst
    msg.actions.append(of.ofp_action_output(port = event.port))
    event.connection.send(msg)
    msg = of.ofp_flow_mod()
    msg.idle_timeout = 10
    msg.hard_timeout = 30
    msg.match.dl_type = packet.IP_TYPE
    msg.match.dl_dst = packet.src
    msg.match.nw_dst = packet.next.protodst
    msg.match.nw_src = packet.next.protosrc
    msg.match.dl_src = packet.dst
    msg.actions.append(of.ofp_action_output(port = event.port))
    event.connection.send(msg)
# I want to get the IP of the packetin to be used in another function
# i do not know if there is a better way

this is the NATing
    msg = of.ofp_flow_mod()
    msg.idle_timeout = 100
    msg.hard_timeout = 130
    msg.match.dl_type = pkt.ethernet.IP_TYPE
    msg.match.nw_dst = IPAddr("10.0.1.1")
    msg.actions.append(of.ofp_action_output(port = dst_port))
    msg.actions.append(of.ofp_action_nw_addr.set_dst(dst))
    core.openflow.sendToDPID(2, msg)

I have the following questions:
1. what is the causes of Attribute error as mentioned in previous email
2. Is there a way to do an action like go to next match or continue your
matching to subsequent flow table rules # I want the switch to execute the
NATing action and continue to execute the learning_switch action#

I appreciate your time and efforts
Thank you

Eng Amer Alghadhban

COE