Good morning,

My name is Edvar Afonso (Brazil) and I'm starting my researcher's carreer.
My first work will be about SDN aplications and improve network efficiency
using header compression.

I found this forum and would like to request some help abot the features of
Nox controller. Thank you for the opportunity.

I´m searching for a method to, parcial or completely, remove the Layer 3 or
Layer 4 header from IP packets, using openflow protocol. I searched in the
specifications but didn´t find anyway to do this. Only to put or remove
VLAN or MPLS tags.

Does anyone knows if this action is possible using openflow?

Yours truly,
Edvar Afonso